Here a couple of recent shots that have nothing to do with each other, I just thought they were fun photos.
Aidan in his new pajamas
Trying some sweet corn off the cob. It is the first summer he has had front teeth to eat it with.
I walked into the living room to find this scene. Aidan had helped himself & his friends to some drinks & snacks. I guess it is a manly version of a tea party.
Trying some sweet corn off the cob. It is the first summer he has had front teeth to eat it with.
I walked into the living room to find this scene. Aidan had helped himself & his friends to some drinks & snacks. I guess it is a manly version of a tea party.
2 comments:
Julie:
I'm laughing really hard at the photo of Aiden giving snacks to Elmo and friends. :) That is totally something Jarrett would do too! Love it!!
-Jenna
Ooopsss...sorry I spelled Aidan wrong!
-Jenna
Post a Comment