Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Day of School

It is that time of year again. Aidan had his first full day of school today. He is attending preschool at the church again this year so he knows the routine. He had a great time and has been singing 'Do you know the muffin man?' over and over again. He was also very excited that he got to ride a bike on the playground.
I think his expression says 'you guys are embarassing me taking all these pictures on the front porch'.I get my picture taken too because it is my first day as a teacherHere is Aidan on his very first day of school last year. He has 'grown into' his lunch box.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Aidan is SO cute all ready for school! When I picked Jarrett up from your class on Thursday he said, "I LOVE school....I'm happy!"
I thought that was SO funny!

-Jenna