Aidan decorated all our Christmas cookies for me this year. Here are the snowmen he made for Darren's office. He really got into and took special care to make all the snowmen different.

Aidan's newest chore is setting the table for dinner. I am not sure how many people he thought were joining us at the table.
Aidan's school class celebrated Christmas with a Happy Birthday Jesus party today. Darren took time off work to come for the fun. Aidan kept asking if Jesus was coming to the party.

2 comments:
Aidan is soooo cute! I love the table setting.
First off - I'm so sad that we missed the Happy Birthday Jesus Party :(
Second of all - I'm super impressed by those snowman cookies - I'm completely sure that Ashley's would look nothing like that -- in fact I might just try it to see what hers would look like.
And third - how precious is that table he set!
Post a Comment