- The church service on Christmas Eve was the first time Aidan had ever been in the sanctuary. As we took our seats he asked "So where does God sit?"
- For Christmas, Aidan got a Thomas the Train bath set. Everything in it is "Whistlin' Berry" scent which Aidan needs to ask about every time he takes a bath. The other day he asked for a snack and I told him he could only have fruit. He looked in the refrigerator and asked where we keep the whistlin' berries.
- While we were playing with his hockey guys the other night and to me Aidan said "Give me that guy, lady" I said "Excuse me?" which is code for please ask again with better manners. Aidan said "Sorry, give me that guy, girl." Not quite what I was looking for.
- Before going to sleep, Aidan is a sucker for a song and a back rub. As I put him down for a nap, he asked for just one more song. I agreed and then he said "I better feel both hands rubbing this time".
- Aidan loves his Stars calendar that he got for free at a game. I asked him what month it was and he looked stumped. I started to give him a clue by saying "Jan..." and he yelled out "-tastic". Happy Jantastic everyone.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Aidan's Funny Comments
These are a bunch of random comments that Aidan has made over the past week or so. They may be "had-to-be-there" kind of moments but we found them really funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cute.
I wonder sometimes where they come up with this stuff.
Those are the best moments! Being young and asking those questions is so darn cute. You or me...not so much
Hilarious! So glad you share these.
So funny! Where do they get this stuff?
Post a Comment