- We are walking down the cereal aisle at the grocery store. Aidan runs up to a box and yells, "It's Barack Obama!" Sorry bud, that is the Quaker Oat man. How do you get those two confused? The funniest part was another lady overheard the whole thing and couldn't stop laughing.
- Aidan has become very curious about punctuation lately. When we are reading he will stop to ask what different marks mean like periods, question marks and apostrophes. I had just finished explaining how when there is a list of names or something like that there is a comma in between them. We turned to the next page and at the top were the names of the dogs on that page. Aidan asked, "Where is the catastrophe between those names?"
- We have been listening to a CD in the car that has the song "Old McDonald" on it. We have been listening to it over and over again for the past week. At the end of the song the lady singing asks, "What kind of animals live on your farm?" Today Aidan just put his hand on forehead and said "I have already told her all the other times that we don't live on a farm. Why does she keep asking?"
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Random Comments from Aidan
I am sure every parent thinks the things their child says are hilarious and I am no exception. Here are some examples from the past week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Julie, those comments are great! I was laughing out loud at the last one about the song.....very funny!!
Love the comments!!! Of course, the Obama one was the funniest!
Post a Comment