Bobby and I laughed so hard! Bobby LOVED the one him in his googles, running through the sprinkler! I'm a sucker for the pic of him concentrating so hard that his little tongue is sticking out!! Can't wait to play with him!! We already decided that we're going to pass Guthrie off with Grandma so that we can get our 'aidan fix.' :) Hope you're feeling well...we're getting pumped out about our time with you guys!
1 comment:
Bobby and I laughed so hard! Bobby LOVED the one him in his googles, running through the sprinkler! I'm a sucker for the pic of him concentrating so hard that his little tongue is sticking out!! Can't wait to play with him!! We already decided that we're going to pass Guthrie off with Grandma so that we can get our 'aidan fix.' :) Hope you're feeling well...we're getting pumped out about our time with you guys!
Post a Comment