On the rare cool (80 degree) night during this hot Texas summer, we headed out to the local ball park. There was all kinds of fun things going on. Out front, they had a snow hill for sledding, a pile of snow for snowball fights and snow cones. Check out the awesome video of Aidan going down the hill. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8umoNTBIMg I still can't believe he wasn't scared.
Also the 'Famous Chicken' was in town. Thank goodness he finally came out in the third inning because if I heard "Where is the chicken?" one more time, I might have gone insane. Aidan really enjoyed him though and clarified many times that it was just a guy dressed like a chicken.
Also the 'Famous Chicken' was in town. Thank goodness he finally came out in the third inning because if I heard "Where is the chicken?" one more time, I might have gone insane. Aidan really enjoyed him though and clarified many times that it was just a guy dressed like a chicken.



1 comment:
Looks like fun! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment