Thursday, September 24, 2009

Settling In...

Here are some new photos of life at home with Kiersten & Aidan
On the way home from the hospital



Aidan jamming at the football game. His towel has a picture of a guitar on it.
Trying out the bow. Not quite enough hair to hold it in yet.
These boys need some supervision
First family trip to ColdStone
My sweet Cubbie
Kiersten in a deep conversation with her bear

4 comments:

Jen said...

I want to come hold her again! She is so precious!!

Ashley said...

Adorable!! Love all of the new pics! Hope y'all are all doing well, can't wait to meet her!

Debra said...

Oh my goodness - I can hardly stand all the cuteness! It looks like y'all are doing well. Aidan looks precious in his Cubbies uniform!

Jenna said...

So stinkin' cute! Love the photo of Aidan holding Kiersten.....she looks like such a little peanut next to him! Also, love Aidan trying to feed her icecream already! :) I need to come and see y'all!!