Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy 1/3 Birthday!

I can't believe baby girl is already four months old. I finally remembered to take pictures of her on her actual month birthdate (which has not happened since month 1) even though she was already in her jammies ready for bed. Poor second child. She has really turned into a happy baby. She still is not a good sleeper yet but we are getting closer. At her doctor's check-up she was just over 13 pounds and 23.5 inches long. She is our little peanut.
Kiersten and I played hair salon the other night while the boys were busy. I think I am going to need some lessons when we get a little more hair to work with but she cooperates with me and enjoys the attention. Here are her beauty shots...
And here is how she wakes up in the morning. That is one bad case of 'bed head'.
She also tried rice cereal for the first time. She was not a fan but who could balme her?

3 comments:

Coby and Sally said...

I LOVE THE PIGTAILS!! :)

Jen said...

that bed head photo is adorable!!!

The Cobbs said...

My favorite is the two bow hair-do!