Thursday, August 26, 2010

School Days

It is back to school time for us.

Aidan started Pre-K at the Christian Academy at our church. We are new to the world of carpool lines and uniforms but he is loving it. He goes to PE, technology, spanish, art & music each week. So far he has kept his clothespin on the happy face chart so that means he had been doing well.

His first day of school in his chapel uniform. His second day of school in his regular uniform. Cool hand wraps Third day of school in his spirit uniform. If I manage to get him in the right uniform on the right days this year, I will be surprised. Kiersten is in the preschool program at our church while I am teaching there. She has her own chapel and music times as well. She even ate her first lunch out of her lunchbox. Our four lunch bags waiting to be packed.

No comments: